Jun 2, 2011

Week #22

Hello there!!! long no week post right? well i will try to make up for that! so here are some pictures of my week:
1. I bought some Swedish Hasbeens for H&M on sale for only 20€!!! unfortunately they only had size UK7 left which are too big for me... :(

2. smitten with this cute flower headband from H&M

3. reorganised my pantry- as you can see i don't have much food in there (mostly just pasta and tea haha)

4. eating tons of strawberries now as it's strawberry season in Germany now. my parents always pick them on the fields and give me loads (i can't pick them since i am very allergic to their leaves)

5. my favorite jewelry that i wear everyday now

6. getting back in shape! i usually don't go to sleep all night and go jogging at 4.30 am now (yeah my sleeping patterns are completely messed up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment