Apr 11, 2011

Don't Sit Down Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Hello hello! i think i am the worst blogger in the world. no wonder i am losing "followers" lol.
i'm having such a super busy time at the moment. uni work here, grocery shopping there, then parties over there... i got addicted to energy drinks since i moved to my dorm room. i know how unhealthy they are and blah but they make me stay up all night and i do like that. plus ... addictive. 
i try to balance my unhealthy lifestyle out with a lot of fruit and a lot of other healthy food actually (i'm making a tofu curry tomorrow).





there was a special offer on the got2b hair products which i couldn't resist. i love the products all soooo much. especially that sticky volume powder! 
and i re dyed my hair black by the way. i guess once you go black you never go back... will post pictures on that topic some other time. 

and i absolutely love this song and can't wait for the new album!

wish there were more intresting things to blog but i am oh sooo boring. surely you are all having a much more exciting life than me.
did you all have a good Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment