Oct 8, 2010

My Trip To Scotland

So here i am again! did you miss me? haha
Scotland was so wonderful and i enjoyed myself a lot. Here is my week in pictures:







That was in Paisley Museum. It's a very small but cute museum and if you ever happen to be near, you should check it out. Another good thing about it is that Andy's Snackbar is not far and there they sell the best fish and chips around!!!



i wanted to try a fried Mars bar


on the train ride to Edinburgh i tried a screme egg





we went to see the Impressionist Gardens at the Royal Scottish Academy






Edinburgh was great! i love those old buildings and antique shops. that ring would make a perfect engagement ring i think... *hint hint*

 we stayed at the Premier Inn Haymarket which i highly recommend! it's very close to Princess Street and you can get pretty much everywhere from there. the room was big and clean and for 40£ a night it's not expensive at all. 


we were also very lucky with the weather and when we got back from Edinburgh we decided to drive to the coast in Saltcoats:



across the water you can see Isle of Arran



on the way back i decided to take some pictures from the car...

the next day back in Paisley we went a little hiking in the Gleniffer Braes- you get a great view from there. 



my BF and i also went to Glasgow but for some reason i didn't take any pictures there... well i will next time for sure :)
later on i will show you what i bought heehee

2 comments:

  1. juhuuuu willkommen zurück <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos !! Even though I grew up in Australia, my dad's family is from Scotland, and I always love visiting.. these pictures took me back for a moment :) I have still never tried a deep fried mars bar though !!

    ReplyDelete