Feb 25, 2012

Topshop Haul


Ooops... i did it again! i spent way too much on Topshop clothes again! but when i saw these spike flats in my size (only one pair left!) i knew i had to put my order on the site. along with the shoes i got this lovely rainbow jumper, another cute dinosaur T-Shirt and the grey dress i have been lusting after for a while now. 
i also went on the ASOS site again and ordered the OPI Nicky Minaj Pink Friday polish and a tooth necklace and bracelet (not in the picture). oh my... i wish i could tell you guys that has been all I bought recently but it's not even close! i think i got a serious wardrobe issue hahaha (but in my defense i have been selling A LOT of old clothes recently so it's okay to stock up some new clothes then right?.... right?!?!)

have a nice weekend! i am off to work in a few hours and then back to my parents house until Tuesday (real food!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment