Aug 6, 2011

Saturday Night Fever

i painted my nails differently last night just to check which look i want to go for and i decided for the one on my index finger (it's Eyeko "pastel" and "vintage" polish with my beloved OPI "last Friday knight" and a matte topcoat.) 
work today was quite easy as it was surprisingly empty in the shop for a Saturday, my boss even let me home earlier and i was carving chips after work so i went into "Real" and bought some hot and spicy ones (note: i love the self check out there- there are only very little shops that do that in Germany for some reason. wish all shops had that). oh i also meant to show you some outfits i wore this week:
1. dress: Miso, 2.dress: Glamorous, 3. hoody&skirt: H&M, 4.dress: Topshop
think i will go to sleep now as i feel a little exhausted from walking around through the shop all day (love some of the new collection pieces! so much mustard colours and peter pan collars cuuuuute!)

4 comments:

  1. ooh cute nails love the glitter polish, good choice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich hoffe die neue Kollektion kommt bald in GE an, zzt gibt nur scheisseeee :( In welchem H&M in Düsseldorf bist du denn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your nails and 2nd and last outfits, gorgeous! x

    http://www.woodenheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely nails! I love the last outfit - I have the same dress in red, wish I had it in all the colours they do!
    x

    ReplyDelete