Mar 12, 2011

How Was My Week 9






1. haha! let's just forget i haven't been doing any of those weekly post for a while okay? 
this week has been very dull. 
2. i came back from Bath on Tuesday night and since then my cold/flu/virus really got the best of me so that i decided to see the doctor on Friday.  
3.he prescribed me some meds but i haven't really felt any better since then :(
4. lusting over this outfit although the shoes are already sold out (damn you Topshop!). i've seen this American Apparel skirt all over the blogsphere and i think i just need to have it in my life. especially in this truffle colour as i have so many clothes that go well with it.
5. enjoying the scent of hyacinths- they are my favorite Spring flowers. even with my blocked nose i can smell them! 


how has your week been my dears? 

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! I'm sending feel better wishes from the USA to Germany!! :)

    I'm totally loving that sweet skirt, its so simple but I could totally see it being an amazing staple piece! And your blog :) It's lovely!

    xox
    your newest follower
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    I literally just ordered that mustard top from Topshop!
    It's lovely!

    PS. Cute blog.

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete