Jan 24, 2011

Shoes For Spring/Summer 2011


Happy Monday! (can a Monday ever be happy?) i'm actually in a really bad mood today because i had a fight with my brother as he has definitely lost my EOS400 battery charger. but no worries anymore. i ordered a new one today and i hope it will be with me within this week. in other news: i bought this shoes last night in the Zara online shop (i am such a Zara fangirl it's hilarious! i never used to shop there and now my whole wardrobe is Zara, Zara, Zara- mental!). the shoes were reduced from 50 to 20€ and i love the burgundy colour. i can't wait to wear them with cute white socks. if the rain ever is going to stop that is...
so yeah cross your fingers that i will have my charger soon so i can FINALLY take some good quality pictures. lots of love from rainy cold Germany.

3 comments:

  1. omg likey die schuhe haben die auch größe 40/41?? die sehen soo süß aus... ja bin bald wieder im fitnessstudio das heisst vllt pass ich mal wieder in ne 40 rein und kann mal nach zara :D hahahaha es is nur eine kleidergröße XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE those shoes! I've been on the hunt for some summer shoes but none of the shops seem to have them in yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! Just to let you know, I've changed my URL to http://sammi-in-wonderland.blogspot.com/

    I've noticed that a lot of my readers can't read my blog anymore so please update any links. You may have to subscribe again via RSS/Google Friend Connect/Newsletter. Sorry about this, I definitely won't be changing my URL again. xD

    Thanks, Sammi x

    ReplyDelete