Oct 31, 2010

Happy Scary Halloween!


I hope i didn't scare you too much with this picture. it's an old instrument of torture from back in the medievil times. i took the picture in the museum my mother works in and everytime i look at it it gives me shivers :D
how is your Halloween going? did you get some nice sweet treats? did you dress up? i'm not dressing up unfortunatly there are no partys and i am not invited anywhere but my cat has decided to wear her favorite sailor costume tonight. i wonder if she will bring some treats home? 


when i was younger Halloween was not very known here in Germany but me and my friends went trick or treating anyway and we always got so much nice candy and some people even gave us money! what are your Halloween experiences? do you celebrate it where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment