Sep 21, 2010

Russian Birthdays

this saturday my father celebrated his birthday and we had lots of russian food. i also made a peanut butter chocolate cake which turned out HUGE. but enough said. look at the pictures i took 

beetroot salat


salted salmon


what would a russian birthday be without caviar? (even if it's only red one?)


and my favorite schaschlyk yummi! my dad makes the best!


for desert: watermelon- probably the last tasty one in 2010


peanut butter chocolate cake (not really russian i guess)


oooh soooo tasty


my mother also made a desert- cream puffs in a chocolate cream


of course there was much much more! and as you might guess a lot of Vodka involved too (just to be a little cliche here)
i wonder do you have "traditional" birthday food too? comment and tell me all about it please ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment